Shipping & Delivery Terms
1) We will ship the ordered products to the address provided when placing the order. Please be sure to provide a complete and accurate shipping address. We are not responsible for lost or delayed items due to inaccurate or incomplete shipping address information. We have no direct control over the delivery of your products once they have been sent to the third-party logistics company.
2) Free delivery service is available for purchases of HK$4,000 or above, but only in general urban areas and floors accessible by elevators. The amount required is net of discounts and excludes display and promotional items. Free Shipping excludes stair fees, special tolls, parking fees, and collection fees. The clerk should be notified in advance when placing an order.
3) Other delivery areas include the Lantau Island area outside Tung Chung city center, other outlying islands or Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, etc., and the additional delivery service fee will be quoted by the third-party logistics company, please ask the salesperson for the quotation before the transaction.
4) In case of bad weather, such as rain and thunderstorms, typhoon signal No. 8, black rainstorm warning, ship suspension, severe flooding, road congestion or closure, etc., delivery will be suspended. to weather factors. We will reschedule delivery appointments at no additional charge.
5) All cases of shortage or damage in transit must be informed to our team by Whatsapp or phone within 24 hours of delivery so that we can arrange follow-up. We cannot arrange returns or exchanges after this period.
6) Showcase/special offer items are sold in the condition they are in at the time of order confirmation. Once the order is confirmed, there will be no exchange or refund.
7) If there is any claim on the delivered product, the original packaging must be kept and enough pictures sent to our staff to follow up on the case.
8) One Attitude is not responsible for typographical errors in prices, words, and dimensions.
9) Full refunds will only be issued if the ordered item is discontinued.
10) We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
11) For Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to the final decision.
12) Warehouse storage fee starts from HKD200 per week, to be notified by us.